Vis Major

Today I was supposed to submit a report and our lecturer had clearly told us to be in college at 12:30. For a change I decided to be there 15 minutes early, I was happily walking down the corridor when I looked across and saw him already in the hall with students already present. I looked at my watch just to make sure it hadn’t stopped or that I had read the time wrong and it was actually 1:15. I looked and it still said 12:17 but who cares about the time I started running and all of a sudden felt an inch shorter in one leg. I broke a heel! I looked around saw no one thak! Broke the other heel shoved both into the bin and surprise surprise the lecturer was taking a class for the LL.M students. – I call this bad luck :(

I went around feeling bad about the heels but then the legal aid camp was announced. In my batch I have PBFEBTKOLS as the accompanying advocate, and all my nice friends K,P n A. oh what joy if what happened earlier was bad luck, this is DISASTER!!!!! [Tsunami level disaster :(]

So here are a couple of the many things I have learnt in college:
a. NEVER date your own classmate, if things go wrong you’ll still be stuck in the same class.
AND
b. NEVER ever ever challenge an advocate in a verbal battle in the classroom.

Is this my Karma?

Comments

Unknown said…
donno whether to to laugh or show pity on u.. all the best.. enjoy..
Ankush said…
For the first:
Or you can date someother guy in the same class... :D though i am not sure whether there are any remaining
And as for the second one:
GOD save you!
Nah... i was never the "Make your ex jealous" type. I believe in live and let live. Can't date lawyers (or potential lawyers)not my thing.
Ankush said…
CLARIFICATION:
the terms "whether there are any remaining" to be construed very strictly :)
the terms "remaining" is qualitative and not quantitative :)
mumofason said…
The heel breaking is like straight out of an advertisement.. don't remember which one though. :)

I agree with a) :D

And no its not your karma.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude