Litigation v/s Corporate

Just when I thought corporate was winning, litigation started to have more appeal. When litigation almost won the battle, corporate sprung up again and made a really valid point. I am not sitting on a see-saw. I am on the balance. I just keep hopping from one side to the other.

Earlier this month I did something that “sane” people would label as – fickle. But I wasn’t being fickle, on the contrary I was doing what I know I will not be regretting ever. It’s hard to explain every action.

I spoke to a friend today who is traveling to the remotest parts of the country and making a study of those regions. His job is to document everything he does. He has also been teaching the children in those areas and at the same time made himself a welcome guest at the houses of the villagers and tribals. He is doing this in association with an NGO and the group does it's best to ensure that basic amenities are made available to those people. [He wanted to be a teacher, a traveller, practice law and educate people about their rights - he is doing it all :)] He worked on the corporate side for 3 months and then “ran” away, and that’s when he came across this NGO. Destiny? He thinks it is.

I feel really silly asking people for advice as to which side I should join. At the end of the day I have to make up my mind. Writing is supposed to help right? [Pause] [Manh manh manh (lamb bleating)] [pause]

Verdict: It’s a draw. [May be I need a distraction.]

Comments

mumofason said…
thinking out loud does help :)
and yes, probably putting forth jumbled thoughts either by writing / speaking will definitely help put things in perspective.

Happy bleating !

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude