IPL

Bangalore v. Punjab (Saturday) I bet that, Punjab would win -They were 46 for no loss when i saw the match and was feeling really cheerful that I'd be winning a bet. I had even put my money down and B'lore won! [Fact- I have never won a bet when money has been the consideration. The moment moolah comes into picture my luck runs out and there are some mysterious forces contriving my defeat.] Moral- I shouldn't gamble.

Bangalore v. Mumbai (Sunday) I didn't say anything. Secretly cheered for Mumbai. Because i was initially confused as to which team to support during this IPL season. It narrowed down to two teams Mumbai and B'lore because I'm a Mangalorean born in Mumbai brought up in Mysore. So obviously 66% of me is with K'taka and 33% with Maharashtra the other 1% is well... i guess that percent will be in favour of the team that wins IPL.

B'lore has moved up from 7 to 4. If they continue playing this way they'll hopefully remain in the semi's or well... but i will not be betting anymore.

Comments

Unknown said…
Moral- Never under estimate anyone. :)
Ah Haan? This coming from the guy whose status message on FB said and i quote - "Mallya wasted his money on Kevin Pietersen." :P
Unknown said…
yeah of course.. i stand by my statement.. for your kind information Pietersen didn't play the match against Kings IX. And also he is no more playing for B'lore team dis season. he is back to England to play for his country..
Anyway, "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost." ;)
K.Pietersen MAY pull out off IPL, he hasn't left yet...

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude