Gibberishing about nussing

Yesterday was the last village visit. Am I glad? Yeeeeah! We had the legal aid camp and while everybody was contributing their gyan in negotiating the cases that were before us [People actually wanted to bring two parties to a compromise in a case where A had intentionally stabbed B with a knife, for the record compromise in criminal cases are unheard of. If law could be screwed over it will be to the credit of students who studied law not the ones who understand the law] I decided to let the primitive me take over. My friends and I spotted a tree; climbing it the normal way was impossible because I kept slipping. I had to walk back a bit sprint to the tree and jump voila! It worked. I was happy where I was but then we spotted the haunted house [Old house sans doors and windows] Explored it saw a toxic well almost pushed one of my friends in it. Purchased marbles for my collection and played tag. By the time we were tired out the hearing of cases had come to an end. [And I am going to be practicing in 3 months :)] My maturity level seems to fluctuate and it always hits the extremes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude