Stagnating

I call this phase of my life- Stagnating. There isn’t much that I am doing because there isn’t much to do. Whatever I am doing is not interesting. I have resorted to using planners. Everything I have done, going to do, doing this month is time bound. It’s sheer torture when I have to cut into so many activities just to do something that I am not really keen on doing. Like yesterday, I spent 2 hours of my life that I am not going to get back in a chamber for an interview.

The very idea of getting into the 9-5 bracket is scary. It will define my work time and my personal time. The work time will invariably slide into my personal time, but my personal time can never slide into my work time.

As a kid I never pretended to be a grown up ever. I was just happy being my age. Now I am happy too, but I do miss that feeling of being careless, irresponsible, doing things without bothering about consequences, being impulsive. Does adulthood ever allow a person to lower their guard and just be happy, carefree and for once just feel unburdened?
It is just the beginning…

Comments

mumofason said…
Very true.. it almost makes you wonder... were we kids once upon a time??! :D
@ Archie- it makes me wish that all adults retained a little bit of their childhood in them thats all.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude