FB tells me about me?

After my last post I decided that my posts have been extremely depressing so to perk things up my friend and I decided to take some Facebook[Henceforth referred to as FB] quizzes. Here is what happened:

According to FB, My name is Sachiko(means happiness in Japanese!!!), I am 22years old and I am Spanish! :D


In my past life I was Pablo Picasso ;) and in my future life I am going to be a cat! [I don’t like cats and I am going to be one in my next life? I hope I don’t remember that I don’t like cats in my next life or I’ll probably end up hating myself :P]

As to my current predicament as to what next after college? The Oracle spoke and this is what it said, “you have mastered the case law doctrines, you have memorized the constitution, you know every Latin maxim and you need not cram by the time bar review starts! Who knows? You might even top the bar”. [Yeah okay will mention this in future interviews]

To know if my choice in studying law was in fact right I took the “What profession best suits you?” quiz and the result was Doctor :X [Almost all female cousins of mine are Doctors. I was supposed to follow the tradition and be one myself but instead chose law. I will be the first female lawyer in the whole of the family :D]

The next quiz was -->Are you destined to be married for life or single for life? He he he I could have answered this for myself but FB said, “Emotionally, you're still too selfish but you have hope. You're able to be honest and respectful and you might be able to work at it if the right person came along. Just give it time and don't rush things.” Hope? Eh really? At least somebody [Even if it is a social networking website] thinks I have hope!

Me taking the when will you die quiz was inevitable considering the fact that I took all the other above mentioned quizzes. FB says I will die on 29.02.2016 just 7 more years :( And what a day to die. People will remember me just once every four years? Sheesh!

Hey but isn’t the world coming to an end on 21.12.2012? Did I get a grace period of 4 years or am I one of the people that the Strangers whisper to? I guess it’s alright not to be “KNOWING” everything.

Comments

mumofason said…
ha ha ha.. height of joblessness eh? :P :P

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude