Help me Freud!

When I open a bottle of water and take a sip it has musk melon juice in it, every water source is filled only with M.M juice. So I resort to eating vegetables and fruits with lots of water content like cucumbers and tomatoes but for some reason they taste like Papaya. Disgusting stuff. I cannot stand the smell or the taste. When I eat rice even that tastes like papaya!!!

Dreams are like movies. Only my dreams are both Technicolor and black and white. That is I am always in black and white and the rest of my dream crew is always in color. One very terrible dream I get is of me chasing a chocolate cake, the closer I get to it the smaller it becomes. When I withdraw from it and let it chase me it becomes big, huge, humungous screeching “eat me!”

I had never had papaya and musk melons in my dream – until recently. Of all the fruits I hate these two. I can’t eat them even if they disguise themselves as other fruits I wouldn’t eat them. Kind of like a papaya by any other name or frame would still be a papaya.

Makes me wish I had my academic nightmares instead, but those are programmed to occur only during exams or immediately after exams. Like in 10th I knew I had bungled a sum but no matter how much I looked at it I never spotted the mistake. I woke up in the middle of the night and started banging my head against the wall because I figured out in my sleep as to where I had gone wrong.

Do dreams merge with nightmares? In my sleep I am dreaming - that is basically the subconscious, but if I was fully conscious I would have thought that the dream was less of a dream and more of a nightmare. This is confusing. I’ll figure it out though but till then I think I am going to abstain from shleep… or tire my self out completely before I sleep.[The reports are calling]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude