What's in my bag πŸ‘œ? - Summer Edition 🌞




What do you carry in your bag during the summers? Without much ado here’s what I carry in my bag!

Nivea Deodorant - Yep. I carry a roll on with me when I travel during the summers because trust me given the heat you will need it. Apart from feeling clean it is also always great to smell nice and I love nice smells!

Nivea Lip Balm - How can I not carry a lip balm in my bag! This is just as mandatory as keys, wallet and phone! Check my previous post on lip balm for more info!

Tissues -I carry both wet and dry tissues for two reasons. These wet wipes help clear the grime on the face and the dry ones helps take the residual moisture from the wet tissues off the face.
Note: if you are going on a day trip and like me tend to wear sleeveless clothes then you can always use the wet wipes to wipe your underarms and dry tissues to wipe off excess moisture before reapplying your deo. Trust me doing this is always refreshing!

Hand Sanitizer – You wouldn’t see me step out of the house without a sanitizer in my bag.


Sun Glasses - I need these because these glares are actually doctor recommended. I tend to get migraines if I stay out for too long in the sun and since I am a brown child, no one can pull me back in till I am a little burnt and cooked.

Gum - I love chewing gum and I either have this or TicTacs in my bag at all times.

Kindle - I tend to quiet down after a trip and hence find respite in my Kindle. I get to have my own little mind space with some music and a story.

Miscellaneous – Wallet, Phone and Keys!

What do you have in your bag?

Comments

Shanthi Pai said…
Nice post! You've covered all the basic necessities πŸ˜ƒ
Bob said…
Aww Thank you :*
Good article. For me it depends on where am going and what's the size of my handbag. If I have to travel long then apart from the above I also carry sanitary napkins, power bank, a few earrings, plastic cutlery etc etc. But if am going somewhere near or just out for dinner/lunch then my tiny sling bag will contain nothing more than my wallet, keys, phone and a red lipstick! :)
Bob said…
Oh yes! wallet, phone and keys are a staple no matter when and for how long I step out :D Glad you liked the post :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude