Zoozoos Anyone?

Zoozoos are the popular mascots for Vodafone. Initially I hadn’t paid much attention to them because every time there was a break during cricket I would flip the channel because I am not an ad person. People tend to watch more advertisements on TV, more than a soap, movie, sitcom or whatever else it is that comes on them. But off late they seem to have finally penetrated into my life, because every time I switch on the TV they are there. It’s very annoying to see them ALL the time. These ads have seriously taken tele-viewing to a whole new level and this is of course a good thing for the product.

Kids watch TV to see Zoozoo, people have Zoozoo wall-papers on their phones, computer and I know someone who has Zoozoo clippings in their workplace pinned on the wall which once used to be the sacred place for “Friends”, I also know someone who gave someone a framed picture of Zoozoo and now they are dating. [FYI, the girl in question said, “That guy does not qualify as a romantic.” Post Zoozoo picture, “Aw… he is so cute and so romantic.”]



{Whoosh! it all just goes over my head.}

People are annoying. But people with Zoozoo in tow are more annoying. Is it just me? Do others feel the over dose?

P.S: I am human and love puppies. But I can’t stand the Zoozoos!!!!!!!!

Comments

mumofason said…
Anything in moderation is tolerable.. same goes for Zoozoos :)
Seen the one where the Crocodile eats the Zoozoo? Wish it had eaten ALL the Zoozoos.
Chaitra said…
zoozoos convey a lot in 10 secs and are funny... although they dont deserve all the extra attention being paid, i see no harm in zoozoos
@Chaitra: So do the little girl and the Pug. I'm glad they are back :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude