Kids are aliens dressed as little-humans - II

Kids Kids Kids...

Some places should ban kids. It is highly impossible to have a decent conversation if there are kids bawling or running around or putting their dirty hands in others plates -while the parents pretend to disown the miniature devils.

I found a cure for that - Pick the kid. Plonk it on mommy's lap and tell the waiter that the happy couple with that chubby child will pay for your meal and RUN!

P.S: I haven't actually practiced the cure. But i will. Oh how i wish i actually did that.

P.P.S: If I have kids and they don't turn out the way i want them to, i will
a. Give them up for adoption or
b. Better still, I'll sell them :D

Comments

mumofason said…
roflmao! miniature devils!! hehehe
Anonymous said…
Case-in-point: Airlines need to ban small children. I just got home from a 3,000-mile-flight. Shrieking children all the way. Victorians and Elizabethans knew the score. At least they admitted that children were really just tiny, evil adults.
Chaitra said…
u wouldnt give ur kids up for adoption no matter how screechy they turn out... and i am v sure they'll be screechy and they'll run around and make a lot of fuss :D
@ Chaitra:Okay lets take this one point at a time. Last sentence says "IF" so me having kids big question mark.
Hence arguendo:
-In case i do have kids and they get my genes trust me they won't be screechy babies. Come home and ask my mom how quiet i was.
-If they turn out to be screechy, I'll leave the kid with the father and say, "The kid has taken after you, so you take care."
-And if i really love the guy, i WILL sell my kid or give it up for adoption ;)
P.S:No more discussion about this on BLOGGER please.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude