Ethnic Day

Today was my final ethnic day in college and I’m glad it’s finally over. This was probably the most boring ethnic day in the past 5 years and we hit an all time low when most of the students didn’t turn up. The culturals were just mediocre. But what amused me most were the Afghani boys dancing. For the past one and half years they showed no interest in any cultural activity and all of a sudden this year they decided to dance to their national song (which went on for 15 minutes!!!).
I hated every min in my sari because it was so freaking hot and to have to wear that blessed dress is no joke. I’m looking forward to holi, that’s going to be the most fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude