Eh?

“Cd u ps hlp m wit mms 4 d mt on md? I hv no id hw 2 prcd. No bc ps cal.” This text was sent to me and try as I may I could not decipher the whole message except for the last part that says “cal”. So I called my friend. Here is the translation, “Could you please help me with the memorials for the moot on Monday? I have no idea as to how to proceed. No balance please call.”

I like words spelt completely. I don’t use abbreviations unless it is universal and can make sense to one who is not so keen on using them. It is true about language being the worst tool for communication. My generation has been further successful in totally disabling this tool of its very purpose.

Comments

people think its cool if they use short forms but its cool only if the reader understands it. but WTF this is xtreme?
I'd have seconded that if you'd not used an abbreviation :D
mumofason said…
Ha ha ha!! I so hate this lingo :x

Its like these people have never learnt abc's in life. Poor things.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude