MCaffeine


As I mentioned in my previous post, Mcaffeine is a brand I was introduced to via GlamEgo. In the past 8 months of having subscribed to this box I have received three Mcaffeine products in total. Here’s a brief review of them all.

Product:Shower Gel
Name : Liquid Funk

All the shower gels I own are either fruity or floral. I tend to lean towards citrusy fragrances because personally I find them extremely refreshing.  Off late I have been experimenting with other bases as well. Liquid Funk shower gel is pleasing to the eye as it is comes in a deep azure hue and smells very pleasant and refreshing.  When you smell it as is, it smells like a car/room freshener but once you are done showering it smells amazingly fresh and kind of reminds me of one of the axe sprays. Just can’t pin point which one! This is a really good product not just in terms of how it looks and smells but it is actually refreshing and the presence of taurine does exactly what it is meant to – Hydrates your skin. I recommend this product for summers because I know my skin will need it.
Rating:4/5
___________________________________________________________________________

Product:Face Wash
Name : Neem Caffeine

This is a very nice hydrating face wash. Like the shower gel, this too leaves you with a film on your face after wash, thereby keeping it moisturised and refreshed. On using this product I realised that this too smells very much like their shower gel. BUT would I be recommending this product to people with sensitive, acne prone skin? No. This claims to be a suits “all skin types” product. This does refresh my face but if I forget to moisturise after its use my skin becomes dry and I have very oily skin! Hence I recommend that it be used with caution and would certainly not recommend it to people with dry skin.
Rating:2.5/5                                                                                                           
_________________________________________________________________________________

Product:Face Pack
Name : Choco Caffeine  with Argan oil & Vitamin-e

This clay based choco mask smells so delicious I actually took a teeny tiny taste. I applied this face mask after washing my face and left it on for 20 minutes. As the mask dries up, it tightens around your face. While washing my face, as the mask is slightly granulated, it also  doubled up as an exfoliating scrub. While you rinse the mask off it smells like coffee. The direction provided advices to not apply anything after rinsing ones face. Hence, I pat dried my face and slept. You know how products target oily skinned people? These products most often turn out to be so harsh that they tend to dry up your skin. Well, the argan oil helps, as I didn’t wake up to an oily face and neither was it dry. That’s what I loved about it.  I definitely recommend this for people with oily skin as it doesn’t just help with that but also helps tightening the skin and leaves it extremely hydrated. I certainly wouldn’t recommend it as a snack though 😉

Rating:4.5/5
_________________________________________________________________________________

Have you tried any of these products? Is there an Mcaffeine product that you’d recommend we try? Let us know in your comments!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude