Bella Voste - Overview ( Part 3 - Eye/Brow Liner)


Yes people, we are on a Bella Voste ride. In our March 2018, GlamEgo box we had the option of choosing between a brow liner, eye - liquid liner/gel liner and mascara. Lulu picked the gel eye liner (Black) and I picked the brow-liner (Brunette Brown).

Note to the readers: Products rated by Lulu are the ones she got in her Box/Bag ergo products rated by me are the ones I got in my Box, as this is a co-written review.

Here’s our review of both the products:

Brow Liner
Shade:Brunette Brown


I finally tried the Brow-Liner and even though I had wanted a ‘brow’ product I didn’t know what good it would do me. I don’t particularly have scanty eyebrows and I don’t get my eyebrows done very thin. They are decently thick but I like them thicker. Hence I took the pencil and went about gently filling the ends (towards the nose bridge) and outlined my eyebrows so the shape didn’t get distorted. Since this pencil comes with a spooly the colour blends in well with my brows and they looked ‘fuller’. It doesn’t make one look scary. (Imagine all the girls you’ve ever seen lining their eyebrows with a kajal/kohl  pencil.) The brows look naturally thick and yep, they did make me look a wee bit different.


Lasting Power: Lasts till you wash your face.
Rating by Bob: 4/5 (It does what it says.)
Price: INR 399
___________________________________________________________________________

Gel Eye liner
Shade:Velvet Black 01


The product claims to be waterproof, lasting up to 8 hours, extremely soft and gliding like a liquid liner, even colour pay off and easy to blend post application.
This is the first time I’ve used a gel eye-liner and I LOVE this product. (I have always been using liquid liner on my upper lids). The gel eye-liner does glide on ever so smoothly and looks like liquid liner when applied. One may blend it immediately after application before it dries out (Haven’t tried blending it).  But once set, the colour doesn’t budge. The colour is jet-black with a good colour pay-off.  This product is all that it says it is!
Even the bit about it being waterproof! Even after using a wet-wipe, eye-make up remover and a face wash, I was still left looking like a Panda and this would be the only con if I had to point one out.


Lasting Power: Till you wash it off!
Rating by Lulu: 4.8/5
Price: INR 399
___________________________________________________________________________

Bella Voste offers a decent range of colours for the gel eye liner - sky blue, metal grey, metal brown and black but offers just one shade in their brow liner range, which is the one we have reviewed above.

We hope that you found our posts helpful. Let us know what you think.

Toodles!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude