Bella Voste - Overview (Part 2 - Nail Polish)


Products from Bella Voste range from lipsticks, gloss, eyeliner, mascara, brow-liner to nail polish. Lulu and I have combined our collection and are presenting the different “categories” of nail polish we have from Bella Voste and a brief review of them all.

Note to the readers: Products rated by Lulu are the ones she got in her Box/Bag ergo products rated by me are the ones I got in my Box, as this is a co-written review.

Type:Matte Finish
Shade:Gloom & Doom 11
Colour:Teal


This is a matte finish nail polish and the only reason I picked the colour was because I loved that it was called “Gloom & Doom”. It is not in the least bit gloomy looking and nor is it fatal enough to make men trip when they see this shade. I love the colour –Teal. I love how quickly it dries up. I love how easy it is to apply when there is a paucity of time and it has amazing lasting powers. I’d recommend this to EVERYBODY.


Lasting Power: A week, without chipping.
Rating by Bob: 4.5/5
Price: INR 249
___________________________________________________________________________

Type:Pastel
Shade:Make My Day 28
Colour:Peach


This is a glossy shade and for those in the corporate world with strict rules of dressing, this would be ideal for the workplace. Like most pastel shades, this requires three coats but unlike other light/pastel shades, the final outcome is not very streaky. However, the nail polish creases even after fully dry. The nail polish dries quickly and comes off easily and neatly with the remover.  


Lasting power:  6- 7 days.
Rating by Lulu: 4/5
Price: INR 249
___________________________________________________________________________

Type:Lacquer(Regular)
Shade:601
Colour:Bubble gum pink meets Barbie and a nasty rash.


We got a “return gift” in our GlamEgo box this month and I received  Shade 601 which falls under the pink range. It is a very bright colour. Extremely poppy and will make your nails stand out. As I am not a ‘pink’ person I tend to be extremely prejudiced against the colour. I am sure a lot of people will love this shade. I on my part have slyly pushed it in my mom’s direction. She loves pink so it’s a win-win.


Lasting power: It didn’t take too long to dry. I applied it today and it’s intact so far. [I will update in a week]
Rating by Bob: 3/5
Price: INR 149
___________________________________________________________________________

Type:Lacquer(Regular)
Shade:602
Colour:Pink (magenta)


I applied a coat for the picture but I would think two would be ideal. The nail polish dried within 10 minutes. The next day the nail polish had faded at the tips.


Lasting power: 1 day with 1 coat.
Rating by Lulu:  3.5/5
Price: INR 149
___________________________________________________________________________

Type:Shimmer
Shade:Better Than Ever
Colour:Rose- gold

This is my most favourite shade amongst the three Bella Voste ( Shades - 28, 602) nail polishes that I have. It dries super-quick and also comes off easily and neatly with the remover. The nail polish itself is shimmery and doesn’t have coarse glitter in it that is so difficult to remove. When I use darker shades of pink/red, I love using this particular shade on my ring finger or I apply it on the tips.


Lasting power: more than a week.
Rating by Lulu: 4.5/5
Price: INR 249
___________________________________________________________________________

Coming up next is our review on Bella Voste’s Gel Eye Liner and Brow liner. For our review on Bella Voste Lipstickcheck our previous post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude