Lights down you up and die.

My friend is going to present a rendition of Elton John’s – Your song to his girl friend. According to him E.J knew the easiest way to impress a girl and this ought to do it. Apparently he is low on cash and hence making his audience bleed is his best option.

This song is supposed to be one of the most romantic songs ever. O_o But pay attention to the lyrics, the guy doesn’t know the color of the girl’s eyes. I’d say that is pretty tragic. My friend is going to change “if they’re green or are they blue” to “Are they brown or eh dark brown?”

Why do I end up having to listen to such pakutish conversation? So I put all my sufferings on the blog and spread the suffering. :)

Also a few Sundays back the Narcissist and I went to Gomatgiri. While climbing up the steps to the temple he was happily singing the “Alabama Song” I’d say that borders on blasphemy. I stared at the guy and he responded with ‘Ooooo moon of Alabama we now must say goodbye, we lost our good old mama…” This while heading up to the temple. Where would he find the Bar?

Why do people who break-up say that they “invested” their emotions in the wrong person? Of late I have seen many couples splitting and talking about their BF’s and GF’s as if they were Real estate or that they had entered a pretty raw property deal. These very same people once upon a time referred to one another as a “very good catch” and “she is such a pretty thing.”
Catch? Like literally a fish from the human pond of single men? Thing as in – an accessory for his arm?

Song post such conversations – DMB-Ants marching =)

Comments

mumofason said…
rofl.. are they brown or eh dark brown.. rofl.really.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude