Bonne fête de lumiere pour tout le monde

Diwali is definitely one of my favorite festivals. This is purely because of the amount of joy it involves and the fact that ma makes some of the yummiest food EVER! For us as a rule Gowri Puja is supposed to be the most awaited festival. But nothing can beat rows of diyas, fire crackers [As long as they certify that it does not involve child labour], the sweets, the food, and the aromas and of course the people. Yes, this is that time of the year when I am at my forgiving best :P I love the fact that at least once a year I can overlook many things :D It is hard not to be cheerful.



The bonus is that Fenny is not scared of the loud fire crackers. She just sits beside me and looks out and sees the fireworks. When there is a loud blast I tell Fenny “That is god farting.” Just like I tell her, “That is god peeing.” when it is raining. She probably thinks the sky is god and wouldn’t understand what “sky” is. She probably wonders why the sky never poops. =)




HAPPY DIWALI!!!!!

Comments

mumofason said…
:) @ fenu .. my baby girl :D :D

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude