Why?

Today has been a weird day of sorts. My teacher responsible for me choosing law, the woman who encouraged me into taking up public speaking, one of the very few teachers in school who always saw my brother and me as individuals and not as an extension of the other has turned herself in at a rehab center. She is schizophrenic. It is so terrible that circumstances have forced her into this condition. I met her last on 30.10.2008. She seemed fine and I had no clue about what she was going through. I knew she had some family problems. Never knew that it would escalate to her turning herself in like this.
It’s so strange that when you hear something of this sort you start remembering some of the worst things you thought you’d managed to lock away in your mind. How is it that the mind can recall all the terrible episodes with such accuracy and detail?
I’m trying to remember the first comic I ever read and it’s just not coming to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude