Murderers and Perverts

I woke this morning with a lot going on in my head. There were certain things that had my mind preoccupied. I had decided sometime last year that I would not use the ring road anymore. But I have fallen back into the routine of going via ring road. Today I saw a couple of losers right in front of me going at an abnormally slow pace and then when I over took them they decided to overtake me in this process there was a dog right in the middle of the road and these morons ran over it. Ring Road being a pretty busy road I couldn't stop and turn around, I took my vehicle to the side lane stopped, tried to control the involuntary trembling and got on my vehicle and drove toward the college. I knew I was already late for the first hour so I decided to take my time and went slowly.

When I was getting close to college I saw a very perverted grandpa troubling a school boy. I stopped got my phone out and asked grandpa if he'd like to meet some special people. That was enough to scare away the dirty grandpa.

I wish I could have done something for the dog as well.

Comments

I-am-me said…
Walking the talk - A small act that will go a long way in the child's memory.

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude