Fenny Chronicles - Our Best Friend

My best friend Chaitra came home when I told her we’d got Fenny. She knew how much I had been longing for a puppy. She is not a dog lover but she is not a dog hater either. So she came home and saw the tiny cuddly puppy and actually pet her. (Now before I tell you more about Fenny and Chaitra, I must mention that Chaitra is a cat lover and had never pet any dog before Fenny.) That moment on Fenny and Chaitra became best friends too. Fenny enjoyed Chaitra’s visits to our place. Once she actually climbed on her kinetic ready to take off with her. (Made me so jealous)

Fenny had found herself a best friend too, she awarded my friend with several attempts to lick her face, jumping on her, spinning her tail when just being glanced at and being pet by her. When she calls up she asks about Fenny and her misadventures and has always made it a point to visit Fenny. Till recently I hadn’t realized how strong a bond had grown between these two. I’d be speaking both for Fenny and me when I say, “We couldn’t have asked for a better ‘Best Friend’. We got the Bestest” :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude