College woes...

Live journal is where I vent my feelings about my college, though that wasn’t the initial purpose of the blog, but looks like I have way too many problems and very few tools and skills to deal with them. For example, we have our internals going on this week and that’s alright, but the fact that we still have to visit the court and the chambers during test week is way too hectic. My day begins at 6 am, classes commence at 8:30am and end at 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm I have to either go to the court or have our weekly journal checking so this gets over by 5:00 and then I have one and a half hours to myself, of which 20 mins are lost traveling from college to home. Then at 6:30 pm I have to leave for the chamber and by the time I get back its 9:15-9:30. That’s a regular day in my life and the rains aren’t making things easy.

So here is what happened on 22.10.2008, while I was leaving college one of the lecturer tells me that I have to got to a high school as a representative of our college and give a lecture on consumer laws to the students. As the head of the consumer club I was prepared for the same. I already had a power point presentation ready and had the whole thing planned out. The CD with the slide show was with the lecturer and he told me he had misplaced it and that I had to work on a new one. I was fine with working on a new one. So I said alright and then as an after thought my lecturer told me that I’d have to give the lecture on 24.10.2008 now that would definitely be a problem for me because, I had my C.P.C test on the very same day. Things would have still seemed easy if I only had to read 115 sections but the fact that we had to read 115 sections along with 48 accompanying orders made matters really worse. As it is the C.P.C lecturer has been taking my case. (Refer to post titled “All in a day…)I had no option but to ace the test. Given the schedule there was no way I could balance all of this.
Hence I decided to bunk classes on thursday and stayed back at home, got ready with a new set of PPP for the consumer club and studied for my test. I decided to skip court and chambers as well. On 24th when I went to college I got to know that apart from me there were 33 other students who had skipped classes on 23rd. Our very useless IoS lecturer made it a point to give all 34 names to princie and as of now we are all not permitted to write our internals. All this for skipping one day. So C.P.C ki jai! Yesterday was probably the very first time when my C.P.C teacher sympathized with me. He told me that I had nothing to worry about as we have 10 marks for our seminar/assignment in which I have scored 9 and a big zero in the test which is for 10 marks as well. So I have passed my internals no big deal. I did go to darling hoping he would permit us to write the test but the obstinate man is just not ready to be nice… we all know where he is going after this life!

Like Macaulay I have decided to come up with JSSLC Penal Code and the JSSLC Code of Criminal Procedure.

Here is how it goes:

J.P.C
1. Bunk one class – go to princie.
2. Bunk two classes- go to princie.
3. Bunk classes for a week – go to princie and be verbally raped.
4. Bunk classes with a reasonable excuse, substantiated with accompanying documents, such as medical certificate of either being hospitalized for having some major illness like typhoid, dengue, chicken pox etc… or because you met with a major accident – Princie will verbally rape you, then proceed to ask you how you managed to survive and then ask the student to hang themselves.
5. Bunk assembly – Shell out Rs.100 and if the same offence is repeated, the amount will be doubled, tripled… you get the drift don’t you?
6. Be spotted in the library talking to a boy – Explain the purpose of your conversation and repeat every syllable exchanged between the parties.
7. If you are 5 mins late to any class – you lose attendance and are not permitted to enter the class.
8. In case lecturer comes 5 minutes late to your class and you lock her outside as she is late- be assaulted and be suspended for a week. (The whole class gets suspended)
9. If you read from your assignment – you won’t be awarded more than 2 marks out of 5
10. If the lecturer does not know the subject she is teaching and hence reads from the book thinking reading is synonymous with teaching and you tell him/her the same- Suspension for a week.
11. Talking on cell phones during break- phone gets confiscated.
12. If Principal is talking on his cell phone on the corridor – YOU get suspended if you raise an objection.

*Bunk in this code includes all valid reasons for skipping class, including, accidents, illness and any other genuine reason that could have kept the student from the college.

J.Cr.P.C:

*Principles of Natural Justice shall not be respected.*

Comments

mumofason said…
oh boy.. some people just can't help but be difficult now can't they?
Appu said…
You madam are charged with givin me a tummy ache with ur writing under relevant sections of the JRPC....P.S. u don have to answer the princi on this one...

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude