Bad-Worst-Normal hair day.

I had been having bad hair day(s) so I asked my mom to trim my tresses for me. It’s a mother-daughter thing; my mom usually trims my hair. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t notice that my mom was all grumpy today and armed with the scissors she began chopping. Once it was over, trust me I probably should have taken a snap, my hair looked like a rat had chewed on it and my mom had cut it sooooo short… it now is only up to my shoulders. Damn even the boys are going to give me a complex now. So my bad hair day escalated to being the worst hair day. Armed with a scarf I sat on my activa and rushed to the nearest parlor which is like 8 kilometers away from where I live. I cried my woes out to the lady, who calmed me down and promised not to shorten the remains of my crown any further. Once she was done my hair-do looks presentable and nice. (Yes nice) After what happened, I thought I’d never ever have a good hair day ever again. Well now I at least have a normal hair day! ( Moral of the story, make sure the hand that holds the scissors is the one that has no worries of the world)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude