ALL IN A DAY…

Statutory Notice: Please look into the sententia legis and not the litera legis.

Today like every other Saturday since I began final year has been tiring. After each village visit, I tell myself that I should blog about the visit. There is plenty that happens at the village that’s worth blogging, like today my friend and I were being followed by a drunk man, after a while the stalking got creepy and my friend and I started running. (We probably overreacted, but the guy was very creepy so our act is justified). Then there was this buffalo that decided to stalk us, and it followed us wherever we went and then finally we managed to lose it. Met a very old woman at the village who started weeping when she told us her problems and I almost removed all the cash I had on me to give the woman. My friend asked me not to do that because we have to visit the same village for 6 months and if word gets out that we are distributing money, my parents will probably have to support the whole village. I really wish I could have done something for the woman. The whole survey business is depressing, but this has helped me improve my Kannada a great deal. I have a tendency of skipping classes and have a hard time sticking to a routine, my day begins at 6 in the morning but off-late I seem to stay up till 5 am and then sleep till 8 am and miss the first hour and somehow manage to drag myself to the college to at least make it to the other classes. We have a rule that if you skip two consecutive classes of the same subject you need the principal’s permission to attend the said subject’s classes. Cr.P.C is an excellent subject and our lecturer is really good, but the only problem is that his classes are at 8:30. So when he checked the register he said he wouldn’t be able to acquit me till I had the documents proving my innocence. Here the document would be a permission letter from princie. Yes, like all other students I’m kind of scared of the principal, so when I went to his chamber to get the permission letter he asked me why I hadn’t attended the classes after stammering for a few seconds trying to figure out an excellent reason for absenting my self I managed to say I overslept and thus missed the classes. The kind man granted me permission which I thought was really sweet of him because usually getting his permission means going through hell and one can pick up some rare expletives from him. For some reason Rock star by Nickleback is stuck in my head. I just can’t stop singing that song or stop listening to the same. I realize that my blog might probably not make much sense to anybody who reads it because this seems more like what I’d probably write in my diary. For people who know me really well this would seem like me trying to sum the day’s events in a breath. I hate C.P.C, not because the subject is bad, but because the lecturer makes me miserable. He takes my case everyday and it’s certainly entertaining for the whole class but for me it’s just very demotivating because when he finally gets me to say.” Sir, I don’t know the answer to your question…” I feel I haven’t really understood the subject. He always asks me questions that he hasn’t yet covered and if I remind him about that he asks me to use my imagination. I have a good imagination so it’s pretty helpful, but when one is not well versed with provision one can’t depend on one’s imagination alone. Of course the man is a sadist and I hate C.P.C because of him alone. He keeps harping about C.P.C being bread and butter little does he know that I plan to make INL my means of bread and butter! I’ll probably go vandalize his car one day. Oh yes and Bloody Mary has been behaving decently, because of her college is bearable. To think that final year is when I had to get myself an imaginary friend! (I know you really exist Bloody Mary :) Peace)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude