tHuMb RuLeS

Have you ever heard of people blessed with a “black thumb”? I am definitely blessed with a “black thumb”. The green thumb is a positive thing to have if you are into gardening, and if you have a black thumb it means you are pathetic when it comes to technology. Whenever I’ve handled any electronic gadget, it’s always conked within minutes of me using it. I had really thought it was just a phase that would pass. But no, the curse is back. My comp was royally attacked by a virus and I slipped into the “oh no not again” mode. But then my friends (what would I do without them!) told me that a comp getting a virus is a common thing and that it was nothing to worry about. So my friend and I (mostly my friend… okay my friend did it all!) reinstalled windows xp and all other things on my comp and we said bye bye to the virus. Next day when my brother switched on the comp, we had a happy virus (Surabaya) waiting to welcome us.

Its like, the forces are working against me. Just when I need my computer the most things go wrong… :( anybody wants to trade a thumb?

Comments

mumofason said…
I shall name you Thumbelina :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude