Bath and BodyWorks - Haul




The Bath and Bodyworks products have been a constant in my life since high school. I have always loved their lotions. As I grew up I started exploring more of their products – Perfumes, mists, body scrubs, body wash, body butters and hand sanitizers. I have a friend who used to ask me to sit in his car for a ride for about 15 minutes so his car would smell nice and fresh!

The thing I like most about their products is the fragrance. You don’t have to use perfumes if you use their butter or lotion. Their perfumes are long-lasting and extremely useful in summers. Their body scrubs are exactly how they describe them – gentle and soothing. My favorites though are the hand sanitizers. That is one thing that I carry with me daily!

Last winter I ended up getting a whole bunch of their products and here are my reviews of the same.

Hand Sanitizers:


I love hand sanitizers. I always carry one in my purse. I have used ‘Midnight Pomegranate’ for years and it has become one of my favorites. I love how mild it is and how wonderful it smells and this is probably the one product that boys willingly put their hands forward to use!

The other 5 pictured are actually the winter special packs and are currently not available. These are all Christmas exclusive fragrances and each one has an exclusive scent akin to a Christmassy dessert which makes it all the more heavenly to use in this sweltering heat!

My Rating: 5/5
Recommend: Buy them! Buy any fragrance you want, you will enjoy them.

Body Scrub:


I was introduced to the True Blue Spa almost 6 years back by my best friend Persian. (I have 4 BFFS Lulu, Mon, Persian and SMS) I have enjoyed a lot of scrubs by Bath & BodyWorks but I find myself being very partial to citrus scents. While I was a teenager I was drawn to vanilla and raspberry scents. In my early 20’s I was drawn to fruity smells. In my mid 20’s I was experimenting with exotic fruit scents but now in my 30’s I love  scrubs that have a cocktail scent.


The one pictured is called ‘need a margarita’ andit smells exactly as it sounds. I have never tried aroma therapy but every time I have used this scrub I have slept better because the fragrance lulls me to a slumber just the way a real Margarita would.

My Rating: 4.8/5
Recommend: Yes! Buy away!

Body Lotion:


In their Signature Collection I have some classic favourites – Midnight Pomegranate,  Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sensual Amber and Amber Lush. The ones I’m currently using are called

Ø Twilight Woods: This hypnotic scent is an intoxicating blend of lush berry, sparkling mandarin and soft mimosa with a lasting impression of apricot nectar and cypress wood.
Ø New York - Big apple and Caramel: This is a mixture of winter apple, golden caramel, juniper berry, sparkling amber and cinnamon.
Ø Paris - Pink Champagne & Tulips: This is a fusion of French tulips, sparkling pink champagne, apple blossoms, sandalwood and creamy musk.

Do you see the trend? It’s something about fruits and flowers and amber and apples, which I am strongly drawn to. These scents and their lasting power is exceptionally good. The fact that it doesn’t make my skin feel sticky is a BIG plus!

My rating: 4.9/5
Recommend: Of course! For summers use the body lotion and given extreme weathers use body butters for the winter.

Perfumes/Mists:


Fact: I usually tend to buy the same “flavored” Mist, lotion/butter and sanitizer to avoid smelling like a fruit basket. Except last winter I just decided to experiment, hence the wide range of scents.

Ø Moonlight Path: This a blend of night-blooming jasmine, blue violet, sheer lavender, lily of the valley and soft musk. For some reason the very name of this scent made me reminiscent of Anne from Anne of Green Gables and that was reason enough for me to buy this.
Ø Winter Candy Apple: This mouthwatering blend of crisp apple, candied orange and rich cinnamon spice is from their ‘Holiday Traditions’ collection. Like I mentioned earlier this smells like a Christmassy dessert.

My Rating: 4.9/5
Recommend: Hell Yeah!

Notes: Bath & BodyWorks has a really wide range of fragrances in all the categories mentioned above and exploring them has always been fun. The fact that I have used these products for more than 15 years is what makes me give them such high ratings and also because they haven’t ever disappointed me. Let us know if you have any favourites from this brand.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude