Nike


It is Sunday and I know the junta prefers utilizing this day in doing a lot of things and staying in is not even a top priority. But for me today is a sleep/eat/drink/loo break/blog/eat/sleep/blog day. Everyday for the past two weeks I have come home had dinner and crawled into the bed and woken up feeling even more tired than I was before I slept.

I suppose it is all thanks to my list. The list has kept me much occupied leaving little scope for free time. I have never had a list. I am not a list person and the fact that I have had to resort to one either means I am getting old or that I had lost my Mojo*. I think it is the Mojo. Because inspite of the last 14 days being hectic I could feel my Mojo return. I’d missed my Mojo. When I had my Mojo I did what I wanted to because I wanted. Nothing was ever on the “list”. Why make a list of things you want to do? Why not just start doing it? Sheesh when I realized that my Mojo has been missing for sometime I was scared that I’d lost it forever. Now that I feel it return I can’t help but grin :D

Also later in the day I am going to watch the forever entertaining Battle between Nadal and Federer :)

This already promises to be an excellent Sunday. Good morning world! :)

* The word originally means charming or a spell. Stick to it meaning just this. Much thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude