All “ I” Need Is Love.

I want to do to someone what Bruno Tattaglia did to Luca Brasi in The Godfather. I haven’t felt this way in a long time and I can’t really say why I am feeling low enough to feel this way. What I do know is that – as a human being I am never satisfied with what I have. I always want something more. That is why I cannot commit to relationships either.

Relationships apart, even in my general day to day interactions sometimes people just get on my nerves enough for me to want to pull their eyes out or just generally mentally stab them. If this post in any way makes the reader feel like there is a potential lunatic capable of committing any of the above mentioned offences I suggest you discard that opinion because you don’t know me.[Snarl...]

Imagine a boulder tied to your ankles and then throwing the boulder into a river. A very primitive yet effective way of killing oneself – right? Well I think I have successfully managed to do that with my life figuratively. But see I don’t want to drown and die just yet but I can’t free myself either. What do I do?

Recently my brother told me I am a goal oriented person which is good but that I need to learn to have fun. Another friend told me I am becoming a workaholic. My mom is worried about my craving for more and the Narcissist told me that he pities the guy who has to hear me say, “Ok our relationship ends here. Nice knowing you.” All of the above are true and I am now undoubtedly the most unhappiest person on the planet.

I am back to asking for some love.

Comments

mumofason said…
Hey kiddo.. to be goal driven is a really rare thing that comes to people and to stay driven/motivated is even more difficult. :)

But hey, when the time comes you will surely learn to manoeuvre the bends easily.. no worries.. love you loads kiddo :)
KGrimm said…
Love is a good place to start. I just started a blog and wrote about how all good things are everywhere just waiting for us to notice them. Love is waiting for us to see it. Smiles are waiting to be reciprocated. Just a thought... anger and frustration begetts more anger and frustration. Stupid people exist & they will piss us off... that's the way it is... but that you are here willing to go out and give the world another shot! WOO HOO! I support you!

Make is a great day- it's up to you what happens next!
KGrimm said…
HI! I don't know about you but I have come to accept that stupid people are out there that piss me off. And very aggravating situations exist that make me feel like poopshalack! BUT! Also knowing that there is so much good out there... smiles... laughter... & LOVE! I have taken it on as my responsibility to notice these things. I posted about it just the other day, funnily enough!

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. What are you going to do... start with getting a BIG HUGE hug from someone you love! Just a thought!

Love & Respect!
@ KGrimm: Oh yes hugs are definitely the cure for my present "condition":) Thanks for the comments cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude