If it really were to be so *sigh*

Hey do you believe the world will really end in 2012?

Wouldn’t it be rather awesome if it did?

But there is so much to do.

Do it now.

I want more time.


Narcissist asks the question I give my answer. This whole 'will the world end' seems to bother him a lot. I personally think it’ll be awesome if all of us die together. As a specie we have over stayed our invitation. We pretty much have hogged the planet thinking we are the only living creatures with needs. Thanks to us, animals have gone extinct or are on the brink of extinction. We seem to have multiplied like Rabbits and have been living like rats abandoning all things that need to be nurtured and preserved.


If 2 years more is all we have on the planet, so be it. I’d say even that time slot is too long.


P.S: Apparently the movie[2012] is bad.


P.P.S: I don’t really think the world will end in 2012. But it gives me immense sadistic joy in pointing out buildings to the narcissist, asking him to imagine them collapse around him feeling all helpless.

Comments

I live for the expression on peoples faces when they are battling the "strangle her" v/s "let her live" thoughts running in their mind. Cheap Thrills :P

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude