Watching Over Me

Last Sunday, I made a decision. The decision I made is something that I can't back out off. Needless to say I spent a very sleepless night after making my decision and also for having acted upon it. I couldn't sleep.  I was still wondering how I did what I did. I couldn't even talk to anyone about this. It was a decision I had to come to on my own.

As always I was out for my morning run.  By the time I returned home I must have seen 16 Black dogs of which 5 were labradors. I usually come across 3 Black dogs of which 1 is a labrador. But on Monday it was like the forces had worked to bring a black dog in my sight evertime I took a turn.

I don't know, but it felt like someone was watching over me.  Someone was telling me," You did right.  Don't worry. " and that was it.  My mind was certainly made.

I am an atheist. But what happened on Monday is probably the closest I have ever come to  what I can only explain add a spiritual experience, where I knew that there is someone up there watching me.  Guiding me. Keeping me company.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude