Change and some more and a scene.


I joined the GYM! Yes, now like plenty of other people I’m a gym goer. I only recently started and am very enthusiastic about it. Everyone around me is not quiet sure how long my enthusiasm will last. Well that we’ll have to wait and see both you and I. As I am not sure about it myself. But I am on a high of just having started something new and enjoying it. Though My body and mind don’t seem to be on the same page about the whole Gyming experience. While my mind is buzzing with excitement my body is cringing at the very sight of weights. My entire right side hurts so much. Phew. I wish the pain would subside but weirdly only my right side (neck + back + arm) hurts like someone tried to dislodge the arm very unsuccessfully. I have been told that the pain is normal and will soon be gone. Soon is not soon enough!

They play remixed versions of the latest songs that I haven’t ever heard and only did after going there. I feel old when I am not aware of the latest music, though I am mostly thankful because with Beiber on the scene it is best to not acknowledge music at all that is so widely enjoyed by the current generation.  Original Sound Tracks of some of the recent Movies though are extremely listen worthy.

While I was feeling old and wondering if I am ever going to get back to downloading music I was interrupted by a kid working out next to me who thought I was a 12th standard student. (THAT! people should have made me happy, but only annoyed me.) He and I managed to get past the, " are you really a Lawyer?" bit in our conversation and went back to our own thoughts. The kid kept asking me if I was trying to rib him because it is the Fool’s month. I had to show him my Bar Council I.D and only then did he relent. Even my trainer wasn't convinced until he saw the I.D too. I must admit that sometimes it gives me much joy when I am mistaken for a Kid but most of the times I am annoyed. People who look like little girls aren't often taken seriously. Fact.

In other news I got to witness this scene:

(On Good Friday)

Ignorant Girl: Happy Good Friday!
Christian Boy: Huh?
IG: It’s a Holiday isn’t it?
CB: *Rolls his eyes*Yeah and a very good one. I hope you wish people Happy Muharram too!
IG: Of Course I do, I am very secular.


Happy weekend people and it is good to be back. Peace. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude