News Thadka Marke

R.I.P IPL until the ghosts surface next season. Last night was such tragedy. You would think some major catastrophe hit us earthlings when RCB was defeated by MI. It WAS a catastrophe. It took excess will power not to put up status messages either cheering for RCB or jeering the team they were up against so as not to jinx the match. But, well… it happened and now it is over. Sadness.


Seriously for the guy who wrote ‘The Great Indian Novel’, Mr. Tharoor couldn’t you have come up with a better defense than playing the sympathy card? I hate to admit it but I actually respected you even though you belonged to the ‘other’ party. Now I know for a fact that even the smartest most educated politician is not immune to Vitamin M*. [ Not that I am claiming you are the smartest or the most educated politician we have.]


Where is the President? What is she doing? Does anyone know she exists? [These 3 questions have no relevance to this post, I am merely wondering. Can I have her job? I could do it better.]


Dear Mr. President of U.S of A,

Thanks for warning Pakistan not to use the aid provided by you against India. I am sure they will comply. After all they ALWAYS listen to you.


P.S: Ms. Clinton, don’t you think you are being a bit harsh [completely out your mind] stating that India is not helping fight terrorism? You do realize you are feeding our neighbor and nudging them to carry on their activities like the sadistic nanny in ‘The hand that rocks the cradle’?


Sania and Shoiab got married. Out of curiosity would Mayawati marrying a Pakistani have caused just as much frenzy? Just wondering. *Evil Grin*


Did Congress have to make an issue out of Amitabh Bachchan being in Gujrat? Not really. So was Congress right in screeching foul when Rahul’s presence at the University was similarly looked down upon by BJP?



Really INC is like that little bratty kid who makes rules as it plays along and forgets about the rules when it pleases. Really! Grow up!


Divulging some personal news – I am happy to say I quit my job and it has been one heck of a month recouping. I was almost killed. I also almost killed someone.


Peace.



*Money


Comments

i thought the M in 'Vitamin M' stood for media ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude