Blocked


Blocking someone is an unilateral decision made that effects two people. I personally have never been comfortable blocking people because I don’t like making a choice for someone. It is not fair on my part. Most often on social networking sites I’m a private user and only people I permit in my virtual world get to walk across the threshold and that is how I prefer things, where I am in control of who gets to see what and how much of what I post on the internet.

As you grow older people get too close for comfort or so distant that you don’t even know why you are on each other’s friends list. Under those circumstances I just unfriend/unfollow/Delete person from my phone-book because I know if I am feeling that way about someone and that I am giving up on reacquainting myself with them means I will certainly never be interacting with them on my own accord.

By not blocking them I leave the window open for any communication or insults they may want to throw my way because believe me I do enjoy a good laugh and they are the usual fodder for my evil stories. I know I am ranting on like a maniacal woman who is trying to portray herself as being an angel when it is the devil who is typing this post. In my defense I just finished watching the White Christmas Special Episode of Black Mirror which blew my brains to smithereens and I absolutely loved the episode.

This is probably the best Christmas Special episode ever aired. Just what we need to cheer our spirits. (I mean they KILLED MATHEW CRAWLEY in Downton Abbey! I stopped watching the series after that. No I’m lying my laptop and external hardisk may have broken up with each other. The laptop just refuses to recognize the external hard disk and I am the mutual friend suffering. Should never have introduced the two to each other look where it got me. :/) The virtual doomsday is closing in on us people, shut those gadgets off before you are sucked into a world you can’t handle.


Nah I’m only half serious here, play with those gadgets I want to know more of what we can expect. I love the series. Have I already mentioned that? J  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude