10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

A lot has happened since I last blogged and yes, this space here went through a dry spell which will hopefully not happen again. Some of the things I have managed to do this past month is to finally make it to Tirpathi. Yup, I had been there when I was 4 months old. In order to create a retain-able memory I had to go there. Hiking up the 7 hills is brilliant because it made me feel like a Lilliputian in the land of Giant Broccoli. The way the place has been maintained and the amount of care taken to ensure that the greenery is abundant is brilliant. I haven’t seen any place in India that is so green, so beautiful and the simple secret behind this is that the government has no say in what happens atop the hills. Yeah! If the government was so much as allowed to sneak its roachy whisker we wouldn’t have had the joy of experiencing nature.

Next week this time I’ll be home packing to go to Mangalore for my cousin’s wedding. She has decided to take a step towards joining the dark forces. I wish marriages were the way I imagine it in my head. I have for some reason always wanted to marry (if I did) a pediatrician who was at least 12 years older than me. I cannot give a rational explanation for the specific profession and the age gap that I have mentioned. It is just that I think it is just right. Again I cannot explain as to why it is right it is just a feeling.

I hadn’t got my winter clothes with me out here to B’lore so I had to make an exclusive trip to get them. I got everything I required and the day I got back it started raining. Now who has heard of rains out here in December? Life’s like that. I also had a terrible day last month when one of my friends mailed me David Archuleta’s version of the song Imagine. I could strangle the guy for ripping the song. Bad-BAd-BAD remake. After the Beatles I like Oasis a lot. I could listen to their album “ What’s the story(Morning Glory?)” a million times over.

Just a while back I was listening to Ironic by Alanis Morisette and hence the title.

**** Watch this space for more posts****

Comments

mumofason said…
haha.. life's like that :) Rains in dec..summery days! :D Waiting to see you kiddo :D

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude