To write or not to write...

To write or not to write? Well.... Here goes.... So I decided to write a blog. Having decided that, I now needed a topic on which to write. So I began writing about my PG where I stayed for a month... but it was too much of a strain to relive all the horrors again. I thought I'll write about FENNY my little Labrador but then I started picking lines from James Herriot! Being a law student I wouldn't want a suit for plagiarism against me ( for all who haven't read Kavya Vishwanathan's- Opal mehta book ;) wise decision). So I tried to recollect some funny incidents that happened last month. My friend and I while walking up CMH road actually saw a rat commit suicide. Now I wouldn't call that funny but something that I remembered. But since I did not know much more about the rat it would be useless to write a blog on a silly rat that wanted to die.... But then.... What if that rat had lost all it's interest in life? What if it was cheated? What if somebody had moved its cheese? Why? Why? Why did it commit suicide? Now here is a question- Have you read of incidents where animals have committed suicide? Is it a possibility that even animals are facing the stress of the fast life in the city? Are the animals trying to catch up with us humans so as not be left out of the superior living race?Are they fighting for their space on planet earth? More in my next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oceanic Velvet Cake with a Mother of Pearl Frosting©

Google Pixel XL - Review

Desitude